Rates & Fees
Information About Our Car Title Loans
The minimum loan is $2,600. The maximum loan is $10,000.
The minimum period of repayment is 24 months and the maximum period for repayment is 60 months. Most of our loans are 36 months.
The maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a car title loan is 36% per annum plus the Federal Funds Rate. For more details, see PERMISSIBLE RATES OF CHARGES IN CALIFORNIA below.
Here are representative sample loans:
|Amount||Term||Monthly Payment||APR||Total Finance Cost||Total Payments|
There are no prepayment penalties.
You only pay for interest which has accrued for actual days elapsed on the outstanding principal balance on the loan.
Loans are computed with simple interest.
Interest accrues daily.
We do not offer personal loans.
We do not offer commercial loans.
We only offer car title loans with the funds to be used for personal or household use.
Applicants must be approved for a car title loan. Please call 833-466-3498 for more information.
GetABetterTitleLoan.com offers Car Title Loans Online. Our goal is for you to keep your car and save money fast. The “terms” of car title loans can vary widely between lenders. The amount you must pay monthly is primarily determined by 4 factors:
- the amount borrowed;
- the interest rate charged;
- the repayment period (i.e. number of months);
- And, any other fees permitted by law.
Lenders consider many factors in offering you loan terms, among them:
- Ability to repay – includes your monthly income and expenses, and any other relevant factors;
- Employment status (rate of pay, length and duration of employment, type of employment, etc.);
- Credit history – may include obtaining information from credit reporting agencies or a demonstrated history of prior loan repayment;
- Value of the vehicle versus the amount borrowed;
- Other factors (which vary from lender to lender.)
We offer simple interest rate loans as low as 28.99%. There are no fees for making a loan application. If you qualify and agree to loan terms, you will be charged a Lien Transfer Fee of $15.
We are a California licensed broker & lender. We only broker to California licensed lenders and we work with them to get you the best terms! If you presently have a title loan and your payment history is good or excellent, we can save you money. Or, if you’ve never had a car title loan before and you qualify for one of our lenders loan programs, we can save you money! The potential savings can really add up! Why wait? Start saving today.
* The APR reflects the true cost of borrowing over the course of one year. It is an important factor in comparing lenders side by side! Lenders are required by law to disclose both the interest rate and APR, so you get the real cost of what you will be paying over the life of the loan.
Interest Rates vs. APR
- Interest rate is the annual amount of finance costs for taking out a loan, expressed as a percentage of the principle (amount financed,) but does not include any other additional fees.
- APR is the annual amount of finance costs for taking out a loan, expressed as a percentage of the principle (amount financed,) including any additional fees.
PERMISSIBLE RATES OF CHARGES IN CALIFORNIA
For any consumer loan of a bona fide principal amount of at least $2,500 but less than $10,000 (including commercial loans of $2,500 to $5,000), a finance lender may not contract for or receive charges at a rate exceeding annual simple interest of 36 percent per annum plus the Federal Funds Rate.
- The “Federal Funds Rate” means the rate published by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in its Statistical Release H.15 Selected Interest Rates and in effect on the first day of the month immediately preceding the month during which the loan is consummated.
For loans of $5,000 or more, any administrative fee charged is included in the calculation of charges and subject to the interest rate limitation. For loans in excess of $2,500 but less than $5,000, an administrative fee not to exceed $75 may be charged in addition to the maximum rate of charges.