Rates & Fees
GetABetterTitleLoan.com offers Car Title Loans Online. Our goal is for you to keep your car and save money fast. The “terms” of car title loans can vary widely between lenders. The amount you must pay monthly is primarily determined by 4 factors:
- the amount borrowed;
- the interest rate charged;
- the repayment period (i.e. number of months);
- And, any other fees permitted by law.
Lenders consider many factors in offering you loan terms, among them:
- Ability to repay – includes your monthly income and expenses, and any other relevant factors;
- Employment status (rate of pay, length and duration of employment, type of employment, etc.);
- Credit history – may include obtaining information from credit reporting agencies or a demonstrated history of prior loan repayment;
- Value of the vehicle versus the amount borrowed;
- Other factors (which vary from lender to lender.)
We offer simple interest rate loans as low as 28.99%. There are no fees for making a loan application. If you qualify and agree to loan terms, you will be charged an Administrative Fee of $75 and a Lien Transfer Fee of $15.
We are a California licensed broker & lender. We only broker to California licensed lenders and we work with them to get you the best terms! If you presently have a title loan and your payment history is good or excellent, we can save you money. Or, if you’ve never had a car title loan before and you qualify for one of our lenders loan programs, we can save you money! The potential savings can really add up! Why wait? Start saving today.
* The APR reflects the true cost of borrowing over the course of one year. It is an important factor in comparing lenders side by side! Lenders are required by law to disclose both the interest rate and APR, so you get the real cost of what you will be paying over the life of the loan.
Interest Rates vs. APR
- Interest rate is the annual amount of finance costs for taking out a loan, expressed as a percentage of the principle (amount financed,) but does not include any other additional fees.
- APR is the annual amount of finance costs for taking out a loan, expressed as a percentage of the principle (amount financed,) including any additional fees.