Where Can I Get Emergency Cash?
If you live in San Bernardino, you may want to know where to get cash for an emergency.
Sudden changes in your financial situation can create stress, even panic.
Here are 10 examples of common financial emergencies:
- Cash for rent or rental deposit;
- Cash for home repair;
- Cash for car repair;
- Cash for funeral expenses;
- Cash for a new child;
- Cash for a divorce;
- Cash to consolidate debt;
- Cash to pay taxes;
- Cash for medical treatment;
- Cash to refinance an existing loan.
A car title loan is a way to get a quick cash personal loan.
You deserve the best car title loan in San Bernardino.
Congratulations! You come to the right place ?
Where Can I Get the Best Car Title Loan?
A lot of people in San Bernardino say, “Where can I get the best car title loan?”
The people at GetABetterTitleLoan.com have answers.
First, we offer straight talk and fast service.
A title loan can be completed in a few hours.
Second, you can apply online by filling out the form on this page.
Filling out the form creates no obligation.
Third, you will know immediately if your vehicle qualifies.
If your vehicle qualifies, we will get in touch with you. Or you can call us!
We are here to serve you.
If you like what you hear, just say the magic words: I need money, or I need a title loan.
Then, we’ll get started working for you.
Now, you can read more of the information below.
Before you spend a lot of time reading, just give us a call at 833-466-3498.
We will answer all your questions.
What is a Car Title Loan?
Residents of San Bernardino often tell us, “I need a quick cash loan” but then ask, “What is a car title loan?” Or, “Is a car title loan a personal loan?”
- A car title loan is a personal loan;
- A car title loan is NOT a commercial or business loan;
- A car title loan is a loan secured by your vehicle; the vehicle serves as collateral for the lender;
- A car title loan generally ranges from $2,500 to $20,000 or more;
- A car title loan can be completed quickly;
- A car title loan can be approved even if you have bad credit;
- A car title loan is more expensive than a bank loan but easier to get approved.
- A car title loan has flexible payment terms;
- You get to keep and operate your vehicle so long as the loan is not in default;
- A title loan is good source of emergency financing.
What Are the Risks of a Title Loan?
Title loans are high-interest loans designed to help during financial emergencies.
Car title loans are intended to help you during a temporary period of financial stress.
Title loans are not intended to solve long term financial problems.
Before you take out a loan, you should discuss your situation with one of our representatives.
Your privacy is important to us. Details of your situation are never disclosed except on a need to know basis.
If you are honest with us about your situation, we may recommend that you take a different course of action.
A loan from us is intended to help you.
If you fall behind on your payments, then you will be under added stress.
The last thing a lender wants to do is repossess your vehicle.
We will work with you to avoid that.
Repossessing your vehicle does not help us beyond paying what is legally owed, and there is no guarantee disposition of the vehicle will pay off the loan.
Repossession frequently ends with the lender taking a loss.
And repossession certainly does not help you.
Repossession is a lose-lose situation.
Where Can I Learn More About Title Loans?
Each lender is different. The requirements for approval are different. The amount of money you can borrow is different. Interest rates and loan terms vary also.
Our rates and fees are posted here: Rates & Fees
You may have additional questions. You can get answers to Frequently Asked Questions here: Edward link to FAQ page.
You can learn more general information about title loans here
Car Title Loans Online
People search for “Car Title Loans Near Me.”
They are searching for a car title loan store.
There are many car title loan stores in San Bernardino.
You can also get a title loan online.
Here are the benefits of an online car title loan:
- Online title loans are Fast;
- Online title loans Allow You to Shop Around;
- Online title loans Give You More Control;
- Online title loans are More Convenient;
- Online title loans Saves Time and Money.
How Do I Shop for a Title Loan Online?
You will need the following information:
- A list of questions you want to ask;
- Information about your vehicle: year, make, model, mileage and VIN#;
- Information about your ability to repay the loan – answering the lender’s question – where will you get the money to make payments each month?
- If you have an existing loan, information such as:
- The amount you borrowed;
- The amount you currently owe;
- Your monthly payments;
- When you got the loan;
- the status of the loan – is the loan current or past due, and if past due, for how many months?
- Any other relevant information about your financial situation.
Here are the steps for shopping around for an online title loan:
- Call 3 to 5 lenders;
- Tell each lender that you only have 5 minutes for the call;
- Ask your questions and answer lender questions;
- Make notes on each conversation;
- Get an estimate based on the amount you want to borrow.
Eliminate the lenders who do not give you straight answers.
Remember, for you to get the best title loan, you must:
- be strong;
- demonstrate that you are in control;
- end the conversation if you are not getting straight answers.
Call us. Call them. You will notice the difference!
I Need a Lender I Can Trust
Trust is the glue that binds people together.
Through good times but especially during bad times.
Ask yourself: who do I trust?
If you need money in an emergency, go to them.
Sometimes they can help, sometimes not.
But honesty and integrity are good reasons for trust.
The people of San Bernardino deserve a lender they can trust.
You can expect the following:
- straight talk;
- fast & friendly service;
- better than competitive rates;
- flexible payment schedules;
- if we make a mistake, we will fix it.
No company is perfect.
We want to improve.
We want to be the best for you.
We appreciate feedback!
You may email us anytime at email@example.com
I Need a Title Loan with Low Payments
People in San Bernardino tell us this a lot. They ask, “How much the payments are on a car title loan.”
We will not waste your time. You will get a straight answer.
If you answer these simple questions, we can give you an estimate quickly:
- How much do you want to borrow?
- What kind of vehicle do you own? Year, Make, Model, Style, and mileage;
- What is your income and expenses each month?
- Is your vehicle fully insured?
- Is your registration up to date?
- Are you a California resident?
- Do you have a valid California Driver’s license?
With this information, you can get an estimate of how much your payments would be within a reasonable range.
It is that easy to estimate how much your payments will be on a car title loan.
How Do I Get a Title Loan?
No matter where you live in San Bernardino, the answer is the same.
Here is a summary of the most important points about title loan approval:
- You must own your vehicle – this means that you do not owe any money on it; but if you already have a title loan, we may be able to refinance your loan at a lower rate;
- The value of your vehicle must be high enough to support the amount you want to borrow;
- Your monthly income and expenses must show that you can make the monthly title loan payment and have money remaining (call it a safety margin.)
- You submit the required documentation required for the loan.
Specific loan requirements vary from time to time and may include but are not limited to, being a California resident, full coverage insurance, up-to-date registration, a valid driver’s license, no history of bankruptcy or repossession, etc.
How Much is My Car Worth?
San Bernardino people want to know how much their car or truck is worth.
The value of a used car or truck is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.
Having said that, the year, make, model, style or trim, mileage, and condition matter most.
There are several possible values you might want to consider:
Retail Value – The average sale price at a used car dealer.
Private Party Value – The average sale price for sales to third parties.
Wholesale Value – The average sale price at auction.
Trade-In Value – The average value a dealer might give you on a trade-in.
For each value above, there are several different values for vehicle condition ranging from excellent to fair.
Below are 3 online vehicle pricing guides to help you:
Can I Refinance My Car Title Loan?
San Bernardino residents ask this question frequently.
The answer is yes.
There are many car title lenders in San Bernardino: TitleMax, Loan Mart, Fast Auto Loans, The Net Lender, Montana Capital, Car Title Loans California, and many others.
Here are the reasons people may want to refinance their title loan:
- I need more money;
- My interest rate is too high;
- My payments are too high;
- My income has changed;
- I have an unusual expense to pay;
- I need temporary financial help;
- I don’t want my car repossessed;
- The fees are too high;
- I made a big mistake;
- My lender sucks;
Call us today. No matter how difficult your situation has become, we’ll listen.
How do I Legally Get Out of My Title Loan?
This is really the same question, isn’t it?
You are not happy with your lender.
People tell us:
- My lender is not listening;
- My lender is not understanding;
- My lender will not work with me;
- My lender charges me too much;
- I can’t lose my car;
- What can I do to get out of this loan?
Straight talk advice.
Maybe we cannot help you.
But why not spend a few minutes and talk to someone about your situation?
If you currently have a title loan and you are unhappy, fill out this form:
Is a Title Loan the Same as a Pink Slip Loan?
Yes. There are several names for title loans: auto title loans, vehicle title loans, pink slip loans, quick cash loans, fast cash loans, cash for car title loan, etc.
Sometimes people ask, “Are title loans the same as Payday loans?”
The answer is no.
Payday loans are unsecured personal loans.
Payday loans are generally for a smaller amount.
Payday loans have higher annual percentage rates.
We do not recommend payday loans except in cases where the amount you need is less than $1,000 and you have no reasonable alternative.
You can learn more about payday loans here:
What Does a Car Title Look Like?
Below are images of the front and back of a sample California title.
How Do I Transfer a Car Title?
If you are the registered owner of a vehicle, you may also be the legal owner.
If you have a loan on your vehicle, then you are the registered owner but not the legal owner.
A lender becomes the legal owner when you sign a loan contract.
The lender is added to the vehicle title as lienholder.
A legal owner has certain rights according to law.
A legal owner has certain rights established by the contract you signed to borrow money.
So long as you are not in default of your loan contract, the lender may not exercise contractual rights that might be against your best interest.
In most cases, a lienholder can be added to the title easily.
We are experts at title work and can provide instructions about what to do.
You can also find out more information about transferring titles here.
Once the loan is repaid, the lender releases the title back to the registered owner (you.)
Then, you are both the registered owner and legal owner, and there no lien against the vehicle.
Where is the Serving Area for Car Title Loans San Bernardino?
What are the Best Things to Do in San Bernardino?
- Check out Trip Advisor’s Best Things to Do in San Bernardino